raeX

June 07, 2004

__________thankews [parttwo]

hmms. last hour of my bdae.. got loads of wishes. (= birthdays are reallie great, arent they? so there.

thanks to...:

my dear kor, jonathan/jt - thanks for the wishes.. and even jus rmbring my bdae. *smiles*
my first crush ever, alvin (pcps 6b girls, u noe who he is yeah.) - im impressed sia.. aft so many years, u still rmbr. (= maybe itz cos we have the same bdae.
simone! my beloved pea.. hehx - thanks for rmbring.. and thanks for "watever-you-are-gg-to-give-me". hehx. (=
penny a.k.a wei - thankew for the wishes (=
my maes, delphne and pris - thanks for gg out wif me to catch potter ytdae.. thanks for the pressies! (and the one u forgot to bring, del)
to my sis, denise a.k.a. pauny - thanks for the pic msg of spongebob.. i dont care who was the first to wish seth. hehx.
shermin, my daughter ? - hehx. thanks. (=
to our studious class prefect, stacy!! - thankew dearie. *grins*
to my stupid best fren, vanessa again.. - crazy lah u.. die die osho want a piece of my bdae cake.. im gna smash it rite into ur face! hahah!
alyssa, my bandmate a.k.a. da drummer - thanks for the wishes too.. i love you! ((=
my cute kor, seth! another drummer.. - thanks too.. we have the same bdae. hehx.
jocey and stan - my teammates who wished me.. love you both lots. *hugs*
and finally, to our dearest tchr, miss tan a.k.a. HOTTIE!! thankew so so much.. (= *hugs* love you hottie. ((=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home